We follow all of the CDC and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 and take the safety and wellness of our Romp & Rollick family very seriously. We strive to provide an environment for children and their vaccinated caregivers to safely make friends and have fun exploring the world during these uncertain times.
- All adults attending class must be fully vaccinated.
- Once COVID-19 vaccinations become available for our children we will require children attending classes to be fully vaccinated. We will allow a grace period after vaccines become available for our children before we establish this requirement (to be determined at the time).
- Adults must follow all mask mandates for outdoor events set by the Pasadena Health Department.
- All children over the age of two must bring a three-ply surgical, KF94, KN95 or N95 mask with them to class. We understand some children find it hard to wear their masks at the start. All we ask is that you try to encourage and help them to wear their masks. It is a great environment for introducing the masks and we will not be turning away any children who are struggling with masks.
- All attendees will be asked at check in if they currently have a runny nose, cough, sore throat, have had a fever in the last seven days, or have been in recent contact with anyone with Covid-19. If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please stay home and return to class when you can meet our wellness requirements. Where possible we will provide class materials for porch pick up for you to have some Romp & Rollick fun at home with your child while you’re unable to attend class.
- If any class attendee (adult or child) tests positive for COVID-19 after attending our class please contact us immediately.
- We are conforming to all of the COVID-19 related requirements from the Pasadena Health Department.
- Any class that has had exposure to someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be informed immediately of the “close contact” and the class will be closed the following week. Make-ups/credits for these classes will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- We ask that you follow all Pasadena Health Department and physician quarantine requirements and advice prior to returning to class.